Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sri Runa Vimochana Nrusimha Stotram Prayer to Nrusimha/Narasimha (Hindu Devotional Sthotras)

Sri Runa Vimochana Nrusimha Stotram Prayer to Nrusimha/Narasimha (Hindu Devotional Sthotras)

Sri Runa Vimochana Nrusimha Stotram Prayer to Nrusimha/Narasimha (Hindu Devotional Sthotras)
Deva karya sidhyartham, sabha sthambha samudbhavam,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 1  
For the purpose of completion of the need of the devas,

You appeared from a pillar in a palace,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts.


Lakshmyalingitha vamangam, bhakthanaam vara dayakam,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 2  
Goddess Lakshmi embraces your left side,

And you give boons to your devotees,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts.


Aantramaladaram, sankha charabjayudha darinam,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 3  
God who wears the inner part of your enemy as garland,

God who holds conch wheel, lotus and other weapons,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts


Smaranath sarva papagnam, khadruja visha nasanam,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 4  
God whose very thought kills all sins,

God who destroys poison of all snakes,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts.


Simhanadenaahath, digdanthi bhayanasanam,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 5  
God of a terrible lion like roar,

Who removes fear of elephants, which guard all directions,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts.


Prahlada varadam, srresam, daithyeswara vidharinam,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 6  
God who was kind to Prahlada,

The lord of Lakshmi and he who ripped apart the king of demons,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts


Krooragrahai peedithanam bhakthanam abhaya pradham,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 7  
God who gives freedom from fear to devotes,

Who are being troubled by cruel planets,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts.


Veda vedantha yagnesam, brahma rudradhi vandhitham,  Sri nrusimham mahaveeram namami runa mukthaye., 8  
God who is the lord of Vedas, Vedanta and sacrifices,

Who is worshipped by Brahma, Rudra and others,

Oh Narasimha who is a great warrior,

I salute you to get rid of my debts


Ya idam padathe nithyam, runa mochana samgnakam,  Anruni jayathe sathyo, danam seegramavapnuyath., 9  
He who reads daily this prayer for getting rid of debts,

Would surely become debtless and would soon earn lot of money.

Temples of Kerala | Hindu Pilgrimage Places | Prayer Centers / Temples | Hindu Pilgrim Centers | Religious destinations | Hindu Festivals | Rock Cut Temples of Kerala | Kerala Pilgrimage centers | Pilgrimage destinations | Kerala pilgrim centres | Kerala Hindu pilgrimage tour packages

No comments:

Post a Comment